Wednesday, November 30, 2016

#Blogmas2k16 Announcement


It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the first day of December. But we all know what that means Blogmas! I am excited to announce that I will be posting every day in December this year again!

What To Expect

I'll have reviews of christmas and non-christmassy books
Some dairy free posts
Tags
Reading Challenge updates
End of year wrap-ups
2017 goals and challenges

Make sure you also follow my twitter Readinwithwrin and my instagram readingwithwrin I'll be talking everyday on both of those as well!

If you plan to do blogmas, please leave your link below so I can check on your blog everyday to!



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....