It's almost Thanksgiving and I am so excited because that means the start of the Holiday Season and I can't wait to put up the Christmas tree and for Blogmas to start!
This tag was created by the lovely Sophie @ SophieSeries on youtube . I wasn't tagged by anyone in particular to do this, but I am thankful to Sophie for making this tag!
1. The Wrangler/Savior: What character would be most likely to chase
after a turkey and what character would be most likely to save it?
Katniss from the Hunger Games to chase the Turkey and Breezy from Shallow Graves to save the Turkey
2. The Drama King/Queen: What book character would be most likely to start an argument at the table?
Jace from the Mortal Instruments
3. The Space Cadet: What character would accidentally set the oven on fire?
Harriet Manners from the Geek Girl series
4. The Loner: What character would most likely be a loner on Thanksgiving? (because, let's face it, no one wants them there).
Draco from The Harry Potter books
5. The Perfectionist: What character would be too preoccupied making sure that everything at the event is absolutely PERFECT?
Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter Books
6. The Embarrassment: Which fictional character has a littleee too much (AKA a LOT) of the holiday spiced apple cocktail?
I feel like this is obvious but I'm going to have to go with Haymitch from the Hunger Games Trilogy.
7. What book are you least thankful for this year?
I hate having to do this, but I'm going to have to say In This Life by Christine Brea
8. What book are you MOST thankful for?
This was such a hard choice for me this year. I think I'm going to have to choose Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
9. Name one random thing that you're thankful for :)
I'm thankful for my family and all of you that follow me and care about what I have to say about books.
I tag:Anyone who would like to do this, and hasn't yet. If you do it please leave the link below so I can check it out!