Saturday, November 5, 2016

#AYearAThon Readathon : Debut Novels Nov 7-13



It's time to do another read-a-thon! I've taken a bit of a break from them recently, but I am now reading to start them up again as a final push to see how many books I can read before Christmas.

During this time I am also doing the NaNoReadMo16 challenge where instead of writing like you do in Nanowrimo you read as much as you can in November. My goal is 2,500 pages by the end of the month!

I have about six books on hold at the library right now, that I am hoping will come in before Monday. But if they don't I do have several digital copies on my tablet that are debut novels! I will also be doing a buddy read with theyareader with when we collide during this readathon.

My TBR


Tell me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude
Seven Deadly Sins by Riley Redgate
The Season by Jonah & Stepah Dyer
A Drop Of Night by Stefan Bachmann
The Assassins Heart by Sarah Aheirs

I know I most likely won't get through all of these, but I hope to get through at least three of them. 
What are your goals for this readathon? Do you have any of the same books on your TBR? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....