Thursday, December 29, 2016

Top Ten Books Of 2016 #Blogmas2k16




Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

It's finally time to talk about my favorite books I read in 2016! This was a hard choice this year as I have read so many books and over 20 of them were 5 stars reads! Which is amazing to me considering how stingy I am with giving 5 stars. 
All of these books were 5 star reads for me and if you click the title it will take you to my review for that book. 




Flawed

Flawed by Cecelia Ahern

The Tyrant's Daughter

The Tyrants Daughter by J.C. Carleson


Heroines of Mercy Street

Heroines Of Mercy Street by Pamela D. Toler

Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1)

Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine


The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)

The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski


And I Darken (The Conquerer's Saga, #1)

And I Darken by Kiersten White


Torn Away

Torn Away by Jennifer Brown


Every Falling Star: The True Story of How I Survived and Escaped North Korea

Every Falling Star by Sungju Lee


Walk on Earth a Stranger  (The Gold Seer Trilogy, #1)

Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson

Salt to the Sea

Salt To The Sea by Ruta Sepetys


I of course have so many more favorite of 2016 but these were my top ones that I think everyone should read if they haven't yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....