Tuesday, October 4, 2016

September Wrap-Up : 2016


September Wrap-Up

Hi everyone! How was your September? Mine was really good for reading and getting back to properly blogging. I decided to just go back to mostly reviewing at the moment and occasionally throwing in other post. So far i'm really loving this new schedule and I hope to keep up with it through the rest of the year. How is that only three months? I feel like 2016 has flown by way to fast. But enough about that, lets get back to this month and see how I did on reading. I was able to read 6 books and I listened to 4 audiobooks! That is the most audiobooks I've ever read in a month and I hope to listen to 1 or 2 in October as well (depends on when they come in on overdrive)! Without further ado lets see what I read, listened and posted in September.



Read In September

The Graces (The Graces, #1)Bear WitnessEvery Falling Star: The True Story of How I Survived and Escaped North KoreaFreedom's Just Another WordThe Tea Planter's WifeEverything I Never Told You

Listened To In September

The Way I Used to BeShallow GravesIf I Was Your GirlThe Girl from Everywhere (The Girl From Everywhere, #1)

Reviewed In September

Heroines Of Mercy Street by Pamela D. Toler ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
What the nurses had to deal and put up with during the civil war. Read my review here

Of Better Blood by Susan Moger ★ ★ ★ ★
Polio, Eugenics and a host of other disabilities as well. This book was a true learning experience. Read my review here

The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith ★ ★ ★ ★
A hard but important read dealing with what happens to the person sexually assaulted and how they try and go on with life after. Read my review here

The Tokyo Cover Girls #1 by Jackie Amsden ★ ★ ★ ★.5
North American girls working as models in japan, when it all goes terribly wrong. Read my review here

A Forest Of Wolves (Uprising #2) by Chelsea Luna ★ ★ ★ ★.5
Starts right where the first one ended, with the rebels trying to protect their own. Read my review here

I Have A Bad Feeling About This by Jeff Strand ★ ★ ★
Like a funny middle school movie that has a lot of laughs. Read my review here

Oxblood (Victoria Asher #1)by Annalisa Grant ★ ★ ★ ★.5
How far would you go to find your brother? Read my review here

If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo ★ ★ ★ ★.5
A true learning experience about transgender and dealing with peoples reactions. Read my review here

Every Falling Star by Sunju Lee  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
A true account of growing up in North Korea. Read my review here

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson ★ ★ ★ ★
Summer fun while learning how to come out of your shell. Read my review here

Freedom's Just Another Word by Caroline Stellings ★ ★ ★ ★
Canadian girl who wants to become a singer and live her dream. Read my review here

Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda ★ ★ ★
When Blackmail becomes normal somehow. Read my review here

In September, I posted

#Diverseathon: Announcement and TBR , Wrap-Up

What did you read during September? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....