Tuesday, September 13, 2016

August Wrap-Up: 2016


August Wrap-Up


How is it already over a week into September? I feel like August went by too fast and so has the rest of the year. I had some pretty big goals for ARC August, sadly I didn't reach them, but I did give them my all. I read a total of 11 books in August, and I'm pretty happy with that considering I watched a lot of the Olympics, and I was trying to enjoy the last of my summer before my Finance class started. Now lets see what I read, reviewed and posted in August.

Read In August

Smash & GrabThe Assassin GameThe Sugar MenYou Before Anyone ElseAnd I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1)The Tokyo Cover GirlsOxblood (Victoria Asher #1)The Summer Before Forever (Before Forever, #1)A Fine ImitationA Forest of Wolves (The Uprising, #2)Of Better Blood

Reviewed In August

The Flipside by Shawn Johnson ★ ★ ★.5
Got me in the Olympic Spirit. Read my review here

Smash & Grab by Amy Christine Parker ★ ★ ★ ★★
A fun story dealing with revenge and trying to find a way out. Read my review here

The Sugar Man by Ray Kingfisher ★ ★ ★ ★★
War story that gave another different perspective of what happened and how it affects you forever. Read my review here

You Before Anyone Else by Julie Cross ★ ★ ★ ★
Sometimes bad decisions can lead to finding your person. Read my review here

The Assassin Game by Kirsty McKay ★ ★ ★ ★.5
Boarding school cult goes horribly wrong. Read my review here

Goddess Games by Niki Burnham ★ ★ ★
Three girls from different walks of life, living together during the summer and working at a resort. Read my review here

The Summer Before Forever by Melissa Chambers ★ ★ ★ ★
When your dad gets remarried and step-son has feelings for you. It will only lead to one thing happening. Read my review here


In August, I Posted

#VASRP: Challenge 6


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....