Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #37 | Book Meme

Down the TBR Hole #37 | Book Meme @ readingwithwrin.blogspot.com #weeklymeme #bookmeme #goodreads #tbr #toberead

Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.

This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

After taking a week off I am back and ready to start going through my TBR again! I have added some books to my TBR meaning this week we're starting at 2,718 books on my Goodreads TBR shelve. Because I took last week off, I thought to make this week a little bit more exciting and random to just randomly choose three different shelves and to get rid of as many books as possible. Let's see how I did.

Down the TBR Hole Week #36

Leaving my TBR this week.
* All book title links lead to their Goodreads page.

Down the TBR Hole #37 | Book Meme @ readingwithwrin.blogspot.com #weeklymeme #bookmeme #goodreads #tbr #toberead


Destruction by Sharon Bayliss
This appears to be some type of fantasy/magical story. I'm not really sure why I added this, and I don't see myself reading this.

Status: Going

Dead Woods by Mara C. Poets
This is one of those books I added when I was on one of my I'm going to read all the adult mystery books I can find. Yeah, that didn't happen.

Status: Going

Deadly Little Secret (Touch #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Girl meets a new guy who has a problematic past possible, and then creepy stuff starts happening. No thank you. I'm good.

Status: Going

Starters (Starters #1) by Lissa Price
A few years ago I would have loved this type of book. Now I just can't, I've read too many and I'm just burnt out on most dystopian/end of the world type books.

Status: Going

Croak by Gina Damico
A Teenager sent to live with an uncle who reaps souls I think. Ehh I've not heard much about this one, and it didn't immediately sound super great to me right now.

Status: Going

Down the TBR Hole #37 | Book Meme @ readingwithwrin.blogspot.com #weeklymeme #bookmeme #goodreads #tbr #toberead



Good Things by Mia King
A lifestyle maven who is rethinking her own life and practicing what she preaches... I mean this could be a good book, but I also don't see myself searching for it anytime soon.

Status: Going

The Second Sister by Marie Bostwick
A sister dies, and the other one has to move back for a while because of will. Not really sure why I added this one as it's really not my style.

Status: Going

Heavy Weather by Normandie Fischer
Domestic abuse, death, life, and family are all apart of this story somehow. This is another adult novel that I'm not really sure why I added as it's not something I would read.

Status: Going

Still Missing by Chevy Stevens
This is a book that just isn't for me. It sounds a little too realistic. I might read it eventually, but right now I just can't.

Status: Going


Losing Faith by Adam Mitzner
Why did I add a lawyer novel? Who knows but for some reason in 2015 I did.

Status: Going


Down the TBR Hole #37 | Book Meme @ readingwithwrin.blogspot.com #weeklymeme #bookmeme #goodreads #tbr #toberead

Oh You Pretty Things by Shanna Mahin
Under the Visible Life by Kim Echlin
Memory House by Bette Lee Crosby
The Pocket Wife by Susan Crawford
The Girl in the Photograph by Kate Riordan

I have no idea why I added any of these books to my tbr. They are all adult fiction novels that probably sounded somewhat good at the time. Right now they don't sound good to me at all.

Status: Going

This week I got rid of 15 books! I think that makes up for taking last week off and adding a few new books to my tbr as well. Do you think I should give any of these books a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....