Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Down The TBR Hole #4


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Last week I was able to get rid of 3 books! Taking my Goodreads TBR down to 2,496. Somehow since then though it is now back up to 2,505. How does this keep happening? There are just too many good books coming out!
Let's see what 10 I'm going to go through this week and let's hope I get rid of a few. 




Scheisshaus Luck by Pierre Berg 

WWII Memoir I feel like I need to keep for awhile and see if I can find it somewhere so I can read.

Status: Keeping 

Auschwitz by Sara Nomberg

Again like Scheisshaus I really want to keep it on my tbr until I can find a way to read it.

Status: Keeping

The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer

I love reading fiction books where they involve spies of undercover work.
Status: Keeping 

Courting Cate by Leslie Gould

I ended up just picking this one up because it was free on Amazon, because I really doubt I will read it.
Status: Going

The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher

For right now I'm going to keep this one, I really like Fisher's writing and how quickly I can read her books.
Status: Keeping

My Family For The War by Anne C. Voorhoeve

A translated children's book detailing being a child on the kinder-transport is another must read for me.
Status: Keeping

Mr. Churchills Secretary by Susan Elia MacNeal

This one just sounds like it will be a nice easy read when I need a break from fantasy or dystopian.
Status: Keeping 

Saving Amelie by Cathy Gohlke

This is one that I am unsure about. So it's one I'm taking off of my tbr for now, but it could be added back later on.
Status: Going

What The Lady Wants by Renee Rosen

This sounds like an interesting premise still, but It's just not something I'm interested in reading right now.
Status: Going

The Girl Is Murder by Kathryn Haines

1942, 15-year-old girl learning how to solve things and it's said to be a bit like veronica mars. yes, please.
Status: Keeping

I was able to only get rid of 3 books this week again, but I am glad I was able to get rid of 3. Hopefully, next week goes better and I don't add so many books to my TBR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....