Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Down The TBR Hole #3

Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Last Week I was able to get rid of 5 books! Making my Goodreads TBR 2,499. I have added 5 new books to my TBR (2,504) but in my defense, they were all diverse reads or political figure books, so all very important books to read.

Let's see what 10 books we have to choose from this week!





My Enemy's Cradle by Sara Young

I'm torn on this one. I still kind of want to read it, but I also know what it's about and right now I'm just not feeling it.

Status: Going

Dawn by Elie Wiesel

The second book in the Night trilogy is a must read. 

Status: Keeping

#GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso

I have the audiobook of this one and I'm really hoping to have time to get to it in September.

Status: Keeping

The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

It's a Sara Shepard series so of course, I want to try and read it. I probably won't get to it until after I finish the Pretty Little Liars series.

Status: Keeping

Watched by Cindy M. Hogan

I originally got this one from Amazon when it was free, and had started reading, but for some reason stopped. It's one I want to give another try.

Status: Keeping

A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin

WWII novel, that apparently has a lot of romance, from what I've seen.

Status: Going

Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist

Originally I added this because I thought it was going to be about becoming a lady's maid. After reading the synopsis again, and several peoples reviews. I've decided that this doesn't sound like a good book for me right.

Status: Going

The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

I've heard a lot about this one from many other book bloggers. After having read the synopsis again, it still sounds really interesting to me, and one that I still want to read.

Status: Keeping 

Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin

The second book in the Ashfall series, and one that intimidates me because of how long of a book it is. I do still want to read it, and I want to check if my library has the audio for it.

Status: Keeping

Eyewitness Auschwitz: Three Years in the Gas Chambers by Filip Muller

This one is going to be a tough read. But one I still really want to read as it's one that important. 

Status: Keeping


While I didn't do very good with not adding any new books this past week. I am happy that I took 3 books off of my TBR.

Let's hope I don't add any more books this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....