Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Down the TBR Hole Week #2


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.
Last week I was able to get rid of two books on my TBR making my Goodreads list be 2,504. Since then I have added two new books. So it's not really going as well as planned. 

Let's see what this week's 10 books are and see if I can get rid of a few more.


Cinders and Sapphires 

I still want to read this one and it's a part of my 0by18 challenge.

Verdict: Staying

Manor Of Secrets

Originally I added this because it reminded me of Downton Abbey. I haven't read it by now though I'm probably not going to.

Verdict: Going

Landry Park

Still really wanting to read this one. Plus it's also a part of my 0by18 challenge.

Verdict: Staying

My Heart Remembers

I originally added this because it is about the orphan train. But right now I don't see myself reading this.  It might get added back in later.

Verdict: Going

Promise Me This

About a young women who wasn't supposed to be on the Titanic and how she ended up being on it anyway. I think. Could be added back in later.

Verdict: Going

Sekret

I still really want to read this one, and I'm hoping to get to it by the end of the year.

Verdict: Staying

Bright Young Things

This one is in the 1920's and it's a part of my 0by18 challenge.

Verdict: Staying

Tsarina

Originally this sounded like a really interesting story, especially after having read the Grisha trilogy. Sadly I've just lost interest in it.

Verdict: Going

Soulless

This is the adult series of the Finish School. It's still one I must read.

Verdict: Staying


Far to Go

I think I just added this one because it is during WWII and is a Man Booker Nominee.
Sadly I know I'm just not going to get to it.

Verdict: Going


This week I managed to get rid of 5 books! Now lets hope I don't add anymore before next week. 





2 comments:

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....