Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WWW Wednesdays: June 17th 2015




W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly event brought to you by Samantha from Samannelizabeth.  To play along, answer the following questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you are going to read next? 

---------------------------------------------------------

What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading Tandem by Anna Jarzab  

I find time traveling and alternate universe books very interesting.

So far I'm really enjoying it, but I am having some confusion with some of the world building and how certain things happen in it.






What did you recently finish reading?

Last night I finished  Winger by Andrew Smith
  
This was a book that I've seen a lot of people have but I've never really heard what they thought of it so I went into it pretty blind.

I did enjoy and I will have a review up on it on Monday.





What do you think you are going to read next?

I'm not sure yet but I will be choosing between Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein or Pivot Point by Kasie West.

I've recently gotten both of these from the library so I might actually end up
switching back and forth while reading these two.











*Title Links lead to Goodreads pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....