Thursday, July 5, 2018

Shuffle the Music! | Tag

Shuffle the Music Tag #lifestyle #music #studying #workingout #playslist #itunes

Shuffle the Music Tag

Today, I thought we would try a little something different and talk about music for a change. I know in my life music and books are very big parts of how I spend my free time or get through tough moments. Thank you to Kris from Boston Book Reader for tagging me!

The Rules:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this tag and link to their blog.
  2. Shuffle your entire music library (no matter how old songs the songs are) and talk about the FIRST FIFTEEN songs that come up (anything like why they are there, if they signify something, any story, why you like them, etc.)
  3. Mention the songs as well as the artists.
  4. Tag 7 people or more to do this tag and please let them know!

The Music


1. Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! At The Disco
While this one isn't my all-time favorite Panic! at the Disco song anymore, it is still one that I really like. 


2. Postcard From Paris by The Band Perry
I used to be so obsessed with the Band Perry's music. I still really enjoy it thankfully and it has so many good memories!

3. It's Time by Imagine Dragons
I should probably be tired of this song, considering how often it is used anymore, but I still love it! It's also a good reminder for me to keep going and to not give up or change certain things, which is something we all need in this world.

4. Tattoos On This Town by Jason Aldean
This song and Fly Over States are still some of my favorite songs from this album.

5. To Die For by Tonight Alive
Sometimes you just need a little pop-punk music. Which is exactly why I love Tonight Alive, and I can't wait for new music!

6. Lie A Little Better by Lucy Hale
Did I first just get this song to see how Lucy was as a singer yes? Did I end up absolutely loving it? Yes, yes I did!

7. Up In the Air by Thirty-Seconds to Mars
This hardly ever happens, but I actually don't like this song anymore because of how much I listened to it. I have no idea why I used to like it so much (it's still a good workout song though).

8. Holy Ground by Taylor Swift
This is definitely not my favorite Taylor Swift song. It's an okay one, but I do tend to skip over it a lot.

9. Lost Generation by Rizzle Kicks
Can you tell that One Direction had me finding other UK artists? This isn't one of my favorite songs anymore, and I kind of prefer their other songs from this album called That's Classic. Either way both of these have really good beats which help me study. 

10. What Are You So Scared Of by Tonight Alive
This is still one of my all-time favorite songs. It also really helps me with my anxiety sometimes. I don't really know why, but we will go with it! Also if I shuffle onto any more songs by Tonight AliI'll'll skip over them, so this doesn't become a Tonight Alive tag.

11. Own the Night by Lady Antebellum
Lady A is one of my all-time favorite country groups. I love so many of there songs and I really need to own more of them. (hopefully soon)

12. Everybody Talks by Neon Trees

Does anyone else remember when this was the IT song of the moment? Good times. This one isn't my favorite anymore, but I still like it, and the bright side is the whole family knows it!

13. I Wish by Cher Llyod

This song is so my life. I wish so many things, and having a song that voices that is so nice! (Makes a great cardio song)

14. You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring
This is one of my favorite work out songs. So much angst. 

15. Don't Forget Where You Belong by One Direction
This song and One Direction I miss so so much. I don't miss half of the fandom problems though.

Those were the 15 songs my Itunes shuffle brought to me. I am surprised no Backstreet Boys songs showed up since I have a lot of them as well. 

1 comment:

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....