Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #39 | Book Meme

Down the TBR Hole #39 #bookmeme #weeklymeme #goodreads #tbr

Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.

This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

It's been a few weeks since I've done this book meme. I just needed a bit of a break, but now I am back and ready to start going back through books again. Last time (Down the TBR Hole #38) I got rid of 15 books. We're going to back to how the meme was meant to be done originally because I'm going to be going through books that came out in the past year. 

So without further ado let's see this weeks 10 books... I'm so nervous.

 





Click'd by Tamara Ireland Stone
This one still sounds amazing to me, and I hope my library is able to get it soon!

Status: Staying

Right Where You Left Me by Calla Devlin
A teenager having to go and rescue her reporter dad. Yes please, for some reason I love these kinds of stories. 

Status: Staying

The Door To January by Gillian French
I've yet to read a book by French and as of right now I'm just not really into reading this one right now.

Status: Going

The Glass Town Game by Catherynne M. Valente
This one sounds like it could be a really fun and exciting middle-grade fantasy. So for right now, I'm keeping it. In six months if I haven't read it it's leaving though.

Status: Staying

The Thing with feathers by McCall Hoyle
As someone who was homeschooled, I always find it fascinating to read about it in fiction books. I also like that this one has a service dog involved.
Status: Staying 

Black Bird of the Gallows by Meg Kassel
Blackbirds, mystery, and mysterious guy. Yeah, this could be good, but right now I'm just not willing to take the chance on it.

Status: Going

Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett
A new fantasy series that has royals, and winter. I'm really trying to finish up my series right now, so, for now, this one isn't a priority.

Status: Going

The Library of Souls by Richard Denny
First off I'm really proud of Richard for publishing this and I cannot wait to read it in preparation for Spooktober.

Status: Staying

All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis
So this one is getting a little too close for comfort right now with how things are going.

Status: Going for now

The Big F by Maggie Ann Martin
Getting an F is one of my bigger academic involved fears. For that reason, I think this could be an interesting read.

Status: Staying 

I got rid of 4 books this week which I am super surprised by considering these all came out in 2017. I might try and do this again next week.

2 comments:

  1. Great job!! I know how hard it is to get rid of any!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This has always made me realize how easily I add books to my tbr.

      Delete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....