Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #40 | Book Meme

Down the TBR Hole #40 #bookmeme #weeklymeme #goodreads #tbr

Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.

This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Last week went so well with going through books from the past year, that I decided to do it again this week. I'm really liking this format again, and seeing all the amazing books from last year I still have to read. 

So without further ado let's see what 10 books I have to choose from this week!


Down the TBR Hole #40 #bookmeme #weeklymeme #goodreads #tbr




What I Lost by Alexandra Ballard
I'm really torn about this book. On one hand, I think it could be a really great book. On the other hand, it can go so terribly wrong. For that reason, I'm taking it off of m tbr for now.

Status: Going

The Hundredth Queen by Emily R. King
I have no memory of adding this one. It doesn't sound like a book for me at all.

Status: Going

Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts
When I first heard about this book, I couldn't wait. Now I still kind of want to read this one, but it's not a priority.

Status: Going

I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
This one sounds like a cutesy romance read. Yet I still kind of want to at least try and read it. I know contemporaries aren't always my thing, but for now, I'm trying to not take things so seriously right now in all areas of my life.

Status: Staying

No Good Deed by Goldy Moldavsky
I really enjoyed Kill The Boy Band and I can't wait to see what this book is like.

Status: Staying

When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
I keep saying I'm going to read this one, and I will be. I think it will be a great read for me this late summer when my classes have started up again.

Status: Staying

One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
I've heard this one doesn't live up to the hype from some very reliable sources. So I'm going to put this one aside for now, and later on, if I still want to read it I'll pick it up.

Status: Going

Romancing the Throne by Nadine Jolie Courtney
You had me at boarding school. This one might not work for me, but I still want to try it for some reason. 

Status: Staying

Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
I keep getting this one recommended to me and I again want to read this one in the fall.

Status: Staying

Heels Over Head by Elyse Springer
Olympic teenage athlete. Yes please, I'm a sucker for these reads.

Status: Staying


This week I got rid of 4 more books off of my tbr! Woot, I'm super happy with that number again. Check back next week to see what books I go through on my Goodreads tbr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....