Tuesday, July 31, 2018

ARC August 2018! | Reading Challenge

Read.Sleep.Repeat. Is back with ARC August!

It's time for ARC August! This will be my third year participating, and this year I need it more than ever. I know I keep saying that I'm going to stop requesting so many books from Netgalley, but we all know that that's not going to happen (I have no self-control when it comes to books).


This year has two readathons happening the full month-long one and a mini 24 hour one. I will only be taking part in the month-long one as Slay Your TBR for Bookish Bash will be happening the 5th-11th! You can find out all the details on their page here.
I will also be participating in the Instagram challenge #netgalleyreadathon hosted by @jackiereadsbooks that is all about NetGalley reads as well.
I'll be updating both challenges on my Instagram @readingwithwrin stories.

My Goals


  • My goal is to read/finish 20 ARC's (Yes I really have far more but let's keep my goals somewhat manageable.) Most of my reads will be e-books, but I do have a few books that I've gotten from publishers recently that I need to read by the end of the first week of August. 
  • I also want to update at least once a week on Instagram/Twitter.

My Choices



  1. I Do Not Trust You by Lara J. Burns; Melinda Metz
  2. Sky Girls by Gene Nora Jessen
  3. A Tale of Two Hearts by Michelle Griep
  4. Medallion of Murder by BR Myers
  5. Copycat by Hannah Jayne
  6. The Dark Beneath the Ice by Amelinda Berube
  7. Murder at the Flamingo by Rachel McMillan (halfway through)
  8. How We Roll by Natasha Friend
  9. The Spy with the Red Balloon
  10. Reign of the Fallen (I have the audiobook from my library)
  11. Go Bravely by Emily Wilson (halfway through)
  12. We All Fall Down by Natalie D. Richards
  13. Bluff by Julie Dill
  14. Cheating Lessons by Nan Willard Cappo
  15. Kasey Screws Up the World by Rachel Shane
  16. Rosa's Gold by Ray Kingfisher
  17. The Fashion Designer by Nancy Moser
  18. A Daring Venture by Elizabeth Camden
  19. Engraved on the Heart by Tara Johnson
  20. The Bullying of Natalie Cordova
  21. Prairie Fires by Valerie J. Korinek
  22. The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
  23. Journey Back to Christmas by Leigh Duncan
  24. Out of Left Field by Kris Hui Lee
  25. This Story is a Lie by Tom Pollock
I'm giving myself a lot of options. I have a few other options, but these are the ones I feel like I will most likely read or attempt to read.

Will you be taking part in this readathon? If so what do you plan to read?


2017 ARC August
2016 ARC August

2 comments:

  1. My first time doing ARC August :) I'm looking forward to the readathons.
    Your TBR is HUGE! Eek, my four looks pathetic in comparison haha.
    Good luck!
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you enjoy it. Never be ashamed of a small tbr, those tend to be the better options.
      I am being overly ambitious I'm sure but I also want to be able to get a lot of reviews scheduled in advance for a change and I think this will help me.

      Delete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....