Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #17


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.
Last week I got rid of 5 books! One day I know will have a somewhat manageable TBR... Right?




The Dark Days Club by Allison Goodman
I had forgotten about this one. How did I forget about it?

Status: Staying

Vivian Apple At The End Of The World by Katie Coyle
This one sounds amazing! Road trips, religion, and finding the truth. Must find this and read it soon.

Status: Staying

Gone Too Far by Natalie D. Richards 
I need to read this one.

Status: Staying

Cut Me Free by J.R. Johansson
I just can't read this kind of books right now.

Status: Going

Infected by Sophie Littlefield
I just can't do another Dystopian right now.

Status: Going

Closing In by Sue Fortin
I know why I added this one, but I just don't want to read this one right now.

Status: Going

The Other Typist by Suzanne Rindell
It's the 1920's I must at least attempt to read it.

Status: Staying

The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
I just added this one because everyone was talking about.

Status: Going

Lord of the Flies by William Golding
I've been trying to listen to the audiobook but I just can't get into it.

Status: Going

The Winter Palace by Eva Stachniak
I added this one while watching Victoria.

Status: Going

This week I got rid of 6 books! As always if you're doing this challenge as well please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....