Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Blogmas Day 20: Beat the Backlist 2018 Challenge


Beat the Backlist Challenge


Info
This challenge is open to everyone! You don’t need to be a book blogger but we encourage you to create a list of the books you plan to read OR set a goal of how many you want to read whether it’s a post somewhere or a Goodreads shelf, or whatever system works for you. 
Don’t worry about your TBR intro list being your final list! It’s just a starting point so you have some titles to cross off! This challenge is all about what YOU accomplish so change your books whenever you feel like it! Not sure what you want to read yet? Set a goal for how many books you want to read!
You can sign up for it here.

My Goals

Even though I am excited about a lot of books that will be coming out in 2018, I also really want to get through my backlist books because there are a lot of amazing books out there that I haven't read yet. I am doing #0by19 as well so that will also be apart of my backlist books TBR, and I really want to get through a lot of the old ARCs that I have gotten through Netgalley read now (I'm going to keep myself from using this until I get through them). 

  • I want to read 50 books I have more than this but I also want to be realistic.
  • 24 of them from Netgalley
  • 26 from #0by19

I am on team Book Bards!



My TBR

Netgalley
  1. The Blazing Star
  2. Rosa's Gold
  3. The Jealous Kind
  4. All We Have Left
  5. Points of Departure
  6. Remember the Ladies
  7. The Tea Planter's Bride
  8. Leaving Independence
  9. The Bullying of Natalie Cordova
  10. Cheating Lessons
  11. Kasey Screws Up The World
  12. Surviving Haley
  13. False Idols
  14. The Age of Reinvention
  15. Wherever There is Light
  16. Aylin
  17. Ryan Revisited
  18. Virtuous Scoundrel
  19. Drawing Fire
  20. Lumiere
  21. Who Will Be Your Judge
  22. The Innocent
  23. Dead Girls Don't
  24. Bespoke

#0by19

  1. Trapped
  2. Cinder and Sapphires
  3. Diamond's & Deceit
  4. Bright Young Things
  5. Beautiful Days
  6. The Lucky Ones
  7. Clockwork Angel
  8. Clockwork Prince
  9. Clockwork Princess
  10. Girl with a Pearl Earring
  11. The Wednesday Letter
  12. Landry Park
  13. Jubilee Manor
  14. The Yard
  15. Blood For Blood
  16. Are You Still There
  17. The Cipher
  18. Rose Under Fire
  19. All The Light There Was
  20. Gone In A Flash
  21. Perfect
  22. Imposter
  23. Orphan Train
  24. Is It Night Or Day
  25. The Baker's Daughter
  26. Unbelievable 
Those are all the books I'm hoping to read for this challenge, I would love to get through more of course but these have first priority. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I've also joined the Backlist Challenge - there're so man great books that I should have read this year, but I didn't have the time to.

    Happy readings! ;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....