Sunday, December 17, 2017

Blogmas Day 17: 0by18 Success or Failure? Plus an announcement!


Last year during blogmas I decided to create #0by18 and Valerie from HESAIDBOOKSORME wanted to do it with me. It started off really good, but as the year went on I kind of forgot to update it and to ask how people were doing with it. For that, I would like to apologize to anyone who was taking part in it with us. If you were successful with or even read just one book off of your shelves please let us know! 



Now at the beginning of the year, I had 48 books on my shelf I needed to read. Of course, more books got added onto this as time went on, and according to my Goodreads shelf I read 25 of the 48 (two weeks are still left in the year and this could go up.. hopefully). 

For me, 0by18 wasn't a complete fail, but it also wasn't as much of a success as I wanted it to be. 

After talking about it with Valerie we have decided to keep doing it in 2018 for 0by19. 


RULES

Just like we did this year, this one has no official rules, besides it being books that you own and our on your shelves. 


 The 0by18 page here on my blog will be getting an update to 0by19 with all the info and list of people who will be doing this with us. (I'll tweet out about it once it's done and will post a link to it on this page.)


I will be doing 0by19 as well as another year-long reading challenge that I will be talking about next week that is also about books published before 2018. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....