Wednesday, December 27, 2017

2018 Blog/Reading/Instagram Goals


2018 Goals

It's that time of the year again to set new goals for this blog and also this year Instagram!
This past year has been one where I really started taking blogging seriously and I realized that it's something I would love to make a job from in some way. (Not exactly sure how I'm going to do this yet. Any suggestions?)
Things will be different in 2018. Reading has kind of stressed me out this year, I put too much pressure on myself to read more books and in the process didn't pick up books I really wanted to read.

Blog Goals


  • I want to post 3-5 times a week. 
  • 2-3 of them being reviews
  • 2 of them being meme's
  • I really want to become a rep for one of the publishers I have a few in mind and have already started working on this. 
  • Not every book I read will be getting a review on here anymore you'll always be able to find them on my Goodreads.

Reading Goals

  • My Goodreads goal is going to be 50 books as a part of Beat the Backlist
  • I want to get my Netgalley up to at least 85% 
  • This means no more read now, option for me unless it's a book already on my tbr.
  • I have 45+ books on my shelves that I really want to read this year. 
  • I want to read 6 classics
  • I want to read 6 nonfiction

Instagram Goals

  • Keep posting 1-2 times a day
  • 1 post being a challenge
  • and the other being a mini book review
  • grow to 400 followers (this is very doable for me as I've gotten 200 in 6 months of actively using my Instagram)
  • Interact even more with other Bookgrammers, I love this little community and I really want to keep being apart of it.

I'll have another post going over how I did with my 2017 Goals on New Year's Eve. What are your goals for 2018?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....