Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Mysteries


TOP TEN TUESDAY is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.

It's been awhile since I've done one of these and I've actually started to miss them. So this week I thought we would take a break from Down The TBR Hole and instead talk about some books I have read and loved!


As Red As Blood by Salla Samukka

Is a snow white retelling that deals with parents living double lives and the consequences that can happen.

The Amateurs by Sara Shepard

A group of teens that come together to find a murderer. But someone might not be who they say they are. The second book Follow Me is packed with even more mystery!

Gone Missing by Linda Castillo

This is an adult mystery series that follows an ex-Amish Women cop who is dealing with a serial killer. (this isn't an easy read. )

To Catch A Killer by Sheryl Scarborough

A teenager who wants to find out who killed her mother and why. Loved this one and can't wait for the second book that comes out next year!

Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

Any ya fiction book that deals with Jack the Ripper is a must read for me. Does not disappoint and it's companion came out this year!

The Killer In Me by Margot Harrison

Two people that can see what each other are doing, but only when they are asleep. Genuinely the scariest book I've read in awhile and I loved it!

Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Two best friends go missing, but only one comes back and doesn't remember anything. This is one that I wish got so much more hype because it's a missing book done well.

Grave Intent by Alexander Hartung

Another adult mystery book that follows a cop who must find a killer who is terrorizing him. 

The Night She Disappeared by April Henry

One of the most realistic books by Henry I've read, and the most terrifying as well. (sadly it's one I also read before I started blogging so I don't have a review for it.)

Wish You Were Dead by Todd Strasser

This is one that constantly kept me guessing and by the end, I was still surprised.

Those were my Top Ten Mystery books. I think I'm going to do one of these a month from now on because I really enjoyed looking at the books I've read again and finding my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....