Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Down The TBR Hole #9


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Last Time I got rid of 2 books taking my total down to 2,495. Since then I have added 4 more books to my TBR.... I have no excuse. But I am reading more books from my tbr list at least.





Treasure Island by Robert Stevens
This is a classic that actually sounds really good to me

Status: Keeping

Christmas Cracker by R.L. Cherry
I'm unsure of this one, but it is a christmassy murder mystery. If I don't read it by the end of this year it's going.

Status: Keeping

Dream Student by J.J. Dibendetto
A student that goes into other people's dreams. I honestly don't remember gettting this one.

Status: Going

Unenchanted by Chanda Hahn
A teenage girl goes from a nobody to a popular girl. Not realling feeling this one anymore.

Status: Going

Stranded by Don Prichard
A marine on an island. I have no memory of this one either.

Status: Going

Enforcer by Travis Hill
I think I got this one because I was starting to get into Hockey. Not really into reading this one right now.

Status: Going

The Forgotten Girls by Alexa Steele
A suburbia where girls are dying. Why haven't I read this one yet? It sounds like my type of book.

Status: Keeping

Clarity by Loretta Lost 
A disability book that seems to have fairly high ratings, it's one I must attempt to read.

Status: Keeping

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Those books that you know you should read, but you just can't get into them.. That any Jane Austen book for me. Maybe someday, but for now bye bye.

Status: Going

The Unearthly by Laura Thalassa
I think this one is a type of Dystopian/Utopia book, it's one that has always caught my eye and I still really want to read it.

Status: Keeping

This week I got rid of 5 books! Yes this is great, taking a week off was just what I needed to get back into the right mindset for this.
If you're doing this challenge as well, please link me to your posts down below or tweet them at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....