Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #8


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.
Last week I got rid of 2 books taking my tbr down to 2,497.



The Yard by Alex Grecian

On my 0by18 challenge TBR.

Status: Keeping

Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz

I still really want to read this one.

Status: Keeping

The Christmas Key by Emily Thomas

I'm really looking forward to this Christmassy read

Status: Keeping

The Mangle Street Murders by M.R.C. Kasasian

I'm hoping this one is an easy read.

Status: Keeping

Born of Illusion by Teri Brown

A Houdini like novel, sounds like it will be fascinating. Plus its a female lead role!

Status: Keeping

The Girl in the Blue Beret by Bobbie Ann Mason

A WWII kind of memoir I think.

Status: Keeping

Zone One by Colson Whitehead

I don't even remember adding this one.

Status: Going

A Darker Shade Of Magic by V.E. Schwab

I feel like it's blasphemy to say I still haven't read this book. I have the audiobook of it and really want to listen during the Thanksgiving break.

Status: Keeping

The Garden on Sunset by Martin Turnbull

This is a case of Amazon had it for free.

Status: Going

The Pursuit of Lucy Banning by Olivia Newport

I ended up reading the second book in this series and loving it, so I can't wait to see how the series started.

Status: Keeping

This week once again I only got rid of 2 books. I hope this isn't turning into a pattern and next week will go better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....