Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #7


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.
Last week I got rid of 4 books taking my tbr down to 2,496. Since then I have added a few more books to my tbr taking it back up to 2,499 sadly. Let's not worry about that though and instead see what my choices for this week are.




Locked by Eva Morgan

I'm not sure if I'll like this series, but I really want to try it.

Status: Keeping

Theft and Thanksgiving by Emily Thomas

This is apart of my 0by18 challenge and I'm really looking forward to reading it in October.

Status: Keeping

Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman

This is one I still really want to read and I think I will love.

Status: Keeping

Summerset Abbey by T.J. Brown

This one sounds a bit like Downton Abbey so I really want to try and read it.

Status: Keeping

London by Edward Rutherfurd

This is one I really don't remember adding, and it's over 1,000 pages long.

Status: Going

The Commandant of Lubizec by Patrick Hicks

I'm still looking for this book to read it.

Status: Keeping (might go later on)

The Last American Vampire by Seth Grahame-Smith

I really enjoyed the Abraham Lincoln vampire book, but this one just doesn't sound as good to me right now.

Status: Going

22 Britannia Road by Amanda Hodgkinson

WWII in France, I must read this.

Status: Keeping

Fly Girl by Sherri L. Smith

This one has been on my wishlist for a year now and I'm really hoping to get it soon!

Status: Keeping

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

I'm not normally into princess types of books, but I really want to try this one as it's a translated ya book!

Status: Keeping

I only got rid of 2 books this week. Not my best, but I'll try and do better next week.

2 comments:

  1. At least you got rid of something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. I think I just thought it would get easier as time went on. wrong, it's just gonna get harder isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....