Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Down The TBR Hole #6


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

LAST WEEK I was able to get rid of 3 books! Taking my Goodreads TBR down to 2,500. 





The Cricket on the Heart by Charles Dickens

Last year I tried to read this book during blogmas, and I just couldn't get into it.

Status: Going

The Haunted Man and the Ghost's Bargain by Charles Dickens

I'm just not interested in this one right now.

Status: Going

The Diviners by Libba Bray

I'm hoping to get to this one before Halloween as I know it will be a perfect read for this time of the year.

Status: Keeping

A Scandal in Bohemia by Anthony Conan Doyle

Again I am so disappointed in myself for not having read this yet.

Status: Keeping

The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens

Right now this type of book doesn't interest me, plus I find Dickens writing takes me forever to read.

Status: Going

The Battle of Life by Charles Dickens

I tried to read this one last year and made it about halfway, but I lost interest. This one should have been on my DNF shelf.

Status: Going

Free To Fall by Lauren Miller

This sounds like an interesting book and I still really want to try and read it.

Status: Keeping

The Wicked and the Just by J. Anderson Coats

I recently saw that my library has this one, so I'm hoping to pick it up soon.

Status: Keeping

In Between by Jenny B. Jones

This one sounds like something I've really been looking for recently so it will be read very soon.

Status: Keeping

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepard

Why haven't I read this yet! Ugh so frustrated at myself

Status: Keeping 

This week I got rid of 4 books all by the same author and classics. I do hope to read them someday, but I don't want to force myself to read them and hate the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....