Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Down The TBR Hole #5


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

LAST WEEK I was able to get rid of 3 books! Taking my Goodreads TBR down to 2,502. I've only added one new book to my tbr since then (I'm slowly getting better at this). I've already peeked at what this weeks selection is and I can already tell it's going to start getting harder to choose from here on out for awhile. 



Fall Of Giants by Ken Follet

I actually bought this one on my Kindle when I first got it.

Status: Staying

Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith

This is one that I just added because it was being made into a movie.

Status: Going

The Amber Keeper by Freda Lightfoot

I'm unsure about this one.

Status: Going

A Study In Scarlet by Arthur Conan Doyle

I'm ashamed that I haven't read this one yet

Status: Staying

The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott

The first book 'Jo' wrote. I have to read it

Status: Staying

A Trace Of Smoke by Rebecca Cantrell

A Woman crime report in the 1930's, I have to find this series.

Status: Staying

Great Expectations by Charles Dickens

I know this is one of those books that I will eventually read, but right now it's just not going to happen.

Status: Going

The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander

This sounds like it will be really interesting

Status: Staying

Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman

This has been one I've been dying to read, but never get from my library for some reason.

Status: Staying

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Do we even really need to guess what the answer to this one is?

Status: Staying

I was able to take three more books off of my tbr this week! I know one will probably get added back on at a later date due to school, but for now, I'm happy with this week's choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....