Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #10


After taking last week off due to not feeling well, I am back and ready to go through some books! Last time I got rid of 5 books, I'm not sure if I can do that again, so instead let's just hope for at least 2.



tbr takedown, bookmeme, weeklymeme, book blogger

Island of Stone by Christopher Borrielle
This one still sounds like it could be good.

Status: Staying

Everflame by Dylan Lee Peters
I think I added this one just because the cover reminded me of a different book.

Status: Going

A Pixie Called Pudding by Travis Flynn
I'm still interested in this one. Mainly because pixie is in the name. 

Status: Staying

MoonFlower by Angela J. Townsend
Right now I still want to try and read this one as well.

Status: Staying

Maids of Misfortune by Louisa Locke
Why haven't I read this one yet!

Status: Staying

One Mississippi by Howard Littleson
Again I still want to try and read this one, but I have heard nothing about it.

Status: Staying

Mindspeak by Heather Sunseri
This one just kept getting recommended to me, so I finally added it.

Status: Going

Frankie in Paris by Shauna McGuiness
This one involves telekinetic, so I still want to read it.

Status: Staying

Lingering Echoes by Erica Kiefer
When did I add this one? I don't remember it at all.

Status: Going

The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon 
I want to read this one so bad, hopefully, soonish I am able to get it on audio.

Status: Staying


This week I got rid of three books! Far better than I thought I was going to do, hopefully, next week goes just as well. If your doing this challenge as well please link me to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....