Monday, March 27, 2017

Borrow-A-Thon Wrap-Up


It's hard to believe that Borrow-A-Thon is already over. I didn't do as good as I was hoping to for this readathon, but I'm still pretty happy with how I did.

Daily Updates




19: day 1
The Last Of August - 56

20: day 2
The Last Of August - 39
Call The Midwife - 2 hr (audiobook)

21: day 3
The Last Of August - 8
Call The Midwife - 2 hr 23 min (audiobook)

22: day 4
The Last Of August - 182

23: day 5
the last of august - 28

24: day 6
The Hate U Give - 135

25: day 7
The Hate U Give 144
Call the Midwife 3 hr

26: day 8
call the midwife: 3 hr
The Hate U Give 71

Totals
Pages: 667
Audiobook Time: 10 hr and 23 min
Challenges Completed : 1
 
I only ended up finishing one of the challenges which was to read a book you would like to buy. The Last Of August is one that I would like to buy as I really like the dynamic of a female Holmes for a change. 

While this readathon didn't go as planned for me, it did remind me why I like readathons. I am now also doing the #Rybsat and you can find my announcement here on Instagram. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....