Thursday, March 16, 2017

Borrow-A-Thon TBR : Read-A-Thon


The Borrow-a-thon read-a-thon is happening from March 19-26 and it is all about books we have borrowed. Either from friends/family or from the library. 
You can follow it on Twitter @ borrowathon

The Challenges
1. graphic novel
2. favorite color on cover
3. an author you've never read before
4. a book that features a library
5. a recommended book
6. a book you'd like to purchase

Now for my TBR and what I hope to get read during the week.


Now I won't be completing the graphic novel challenge as I just don't enjoy reading them. So instead I will be focusing on the other 5 challenges.

Revenge of the Evil Librarian will complete the book set in a library challenge.
A Season of Daring Greatly will complete the favorite color on a cover challenge.
The Hate U Give will complete the book recommended to me.
The Last Of August will complete the book I want to buy challenge. 
The last challenge is a new to me author and The Hate U Give will also count for this challenge as well.

Those are all of the books I want to read during the week and I hope to make it through at least half of them since some of them are bigger for a readathon. If you plan to take part in this readathon please let me know and make sure to check back on the 27th for an update on how I did during the readathon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....