Saturday, December 17, 2016

#SaveChristmas Book Tag #Blogmas2k16




This tag was made by the lovely Fred Weasley Died Laughing on youtube. In this Christmas tag we are to save Christmas after it has been ruined using characters from books.I personally wasn't tagged by anyone to do this book tag, so I hope it is okay that I did it.  Without further ado lets see who I want to help me save Christmas!





Who is your bookish Grinch?

For this one I'm going to have to go with Judge Crevan from Flawed by Cecelia Ahern. 

We need toys! What creative character would you enlist to help you design some toys?

Fred and George Weasley from the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling

We need elves! What bookish minions will you persuade to help you save Christmas?

Dash and Lily from Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn

We need reindeer! What sidekick will be your Rudolph?

One of the Hippogriffs from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
(I can't think of any other special magical beings besides ones from Harry Potter. )

We need a sleigh! What item from a book will you use for your sleigh?

One of the Hover-cars from The Thousandth Floor trilogy by Katharine McGee.
I'm sure if they needed to they could make one that would be huge. 

We need a driver! What character will be your need for speed driver and get you to those chimneys quick!

I'm going to have to go with Amani from the Rebel Of The Sands Trilogy by Alwyn Hamilton. She just seems like a person who would love to drive fast and would be really skilled at it. 

We need a North Pole! What book setting would be your perfect North Pole/alternative Santa’s workshop.

That would have to be the winter kingdom from the Snow Like Ashes trilogy by Sara Raasch

We need treats! Who would you get to make all those Christmas treats?

I'm going to have to say any free  house-elves from Harry Potter Series  by J.K. Rowling.
When asked we know the house-elves will do anything if they believe it is for a good cause. 

We need Santa! What character would be a kind and jolly Santa?

Daphne from the Dear Daphne Series by Melody Carlson.
Daphne is just a very sweet person in general and she loves helping out others. 


Those were all of my pics for who I would want to help me save Christmas!

I Tag:
Anyone else who would like it do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....