Thursday, September 24, 2015

Casual Readathon September Wrap-Up #CRSept





This Readathon for me did not go as expected. I was able to read some books, but I didn't complete as many challenges as I was hoping to. 

You can see my announcement and TBR here.

Books Read

Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2)Wolf By Wolf (Wolf By Wolf, #1)

The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich (432 pg's)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (had already read 22% of it so only had 237 pg's to read)
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin (400 pg's)

Daily Updates
Sep 18: The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich read 50%
I have no idea where this is going to go, but it will be interesting. 
Sep 19: The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich read 50% and Finished it! Started Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter  and read 37%.
Was not exactly expecting that ending for The Dead House but it was still okay. I love Ally Carter's heist society world its so fun. 
Sep 20: Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter read 45% and Finished it! Started Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin and read 22%
I love how easy of a read Uncommon Criminals was! Wolf by Wolf is so good! I can't believe I've left it sit on my kindle shelf for so long. 
Sep 21: Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin read 20%. 
I dont want to put this down. I'm kind of sad I wasn't able to finish it during this readathon. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it during #RYBSAT !

Challenges Completed
Read a book with yellow on it. - The Dead House 

Total Challenges Completed:  1
Total Books Finished: 2
Total Pages Read:  839

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....