Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Casual Readathon September #CRSept


The Casual Readathon is created by BookAMeggle .and hosted by @KayteSays and @Lizameggle and guest hosted by @theyareader1

The readathon is from Sept 18th where you are to Sept 21st 11:59. All in your time zone. If you would like to join tweet @CasualReadathon. If you use Twitter then use the #CRSEPT or #CasualReadthonS to join in. For this Readathon there are challenges, reading sprints and overall its just a fun book reading experience. 

The Challenges
1. Read 3 books
2. Read for a minimum 30 pages outside
3. Read a book with yellow on the cover
4. Read a school themed book
5. Read a paperback


My TBR
 Only Time Will Tell by Jeffery Archer
 The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich



 The past two times I have done this type of readathon I have loved and I can't wait to be able to take part in it again. Hopefully this time I am able to take part in reading sprints since I haven't been able to in the past sadly. I don't have a big TBR this time, but I am hoping to read more than what is listed above.

If you plan to take part in this readathon than please leave your links below in the comments so we can talk back and forth. 
To see my daily updates follow me on twitter @Readingwithwrin

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....