Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Ultimate Christmas Tag | Blogmas Day 5

#blogmas #blogmas2k18 #tag #samsnonsense #ultimatechristmastag #christmas

It's that time of year again and Sam from Sam's  Nonsense has come up with another fun tag. This one is called the Ultimate Christmas Tag and you can watch her video here.

Without further ado let's go to the tag and see how I answer these fun Christmas related questions!



1) What are your Christmas Traditions/Routine 
I really like how after Christmas dinner has been done and the presents have been opened we all play a game that one of us got. 
2) Favorite Christmas Book (Or one you want to read) 
While I do have several favorites, but last year my favorite was 12 Days at Bleakly Manor.
3) First Christmas memory 
I have several. My most recent is when we got to on a family trip to ride on a train that was made to look like the "Polar Express". I loved getting to see my nephews reaction who was in love with the Polar Express movie at the time. The amazement was so amazing and it was a really fun trip overall. 
4) Favorite gift you've ever received 
This is so hard to choose. Okay, I'm going to go with the doll farmhouse that I got as a child. 
5) Your Go-To genre to read at Christmas 
It pretty much stays the same for me. I still lean more towards historical fiction, but recently I've been loving some contemporary Christmas books. ( I know what's happening to me.)
6) Is there a holiday tradition you've never tried but want to? 
I'd really like to spend more of my holiday season helping others. Why I might not be able to donate my time this year, I want to make time to be able to donate money to a worthy cause. (If you know of any please let me know.)
7) Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? 
Christmas Day is when my family celebrates. 
8) Favorite Ornament? 
The one that has the most memorable for me is actually an Angel my family used to use that had a burgundy dress on. 
9) Fav Christmas movie & Least Favorite Christmas movie.
I have a ton of Christmas movies that I love but I'm going to have to go with the classic It's a Wonderful Life.
My least favorite is Scrooged. 
10) Online shopping or in-store 
I've spent most of my money on online shopping the past few years for Christmas presents. Just so much easier with the ice and snow. 
11) Favorite Christmas song & Least favorite Christmas Song 
Favorite Christmas song recently has been from Penatonix and it's That's Christmas To Me.

My Least Favorite would have to be Elvis Presley Blue Christmas.
 

12) Favorite Christmas flavor
For me it wouldn't be Christmas time without Homemade Cherry Mash!

Those are all my answers to this fun holiday tag. What do your answers look like? Leave me a link below please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....