Wednesday, December 19, 2018

T5W | January 2019 Releases | Blogmas 2018

T5W | January 2019 Releases | Blogmas 2018

It's less than a week till Christmas! I have no idea where this month has gone truly, but I do know that I am very excited for Christmas and the New Year!
In the meantime let's talk about some January 2019 releases I am very excited for. 



Match Me If You Can T5W | January 2019 Releases | Blogmas 2018Match Me If You Can by Tiana Smith

This one I'm really hoping is a nice contemporary, that isn't too fluffy. Yes I know that's contradicting themes, but let's face it you can have contemporary without it being super lovey.  

I do have an e-arc of this one so be expecting a review for it around its release date!

Release Date
January 8, 2018

Publisher 
Swoon Reads







In an Absent Dream (Wayward Children, #4) T5W | January 2019 Releases | Blogmas 2018In An Absent Dream by Seanan McGuire ent Dream
(Wayward Children #4)

This is the 4th and I think maybe the final book in the Wayward Children series. I am so excited to see where this one takes us, and be reunited with these characters. 


Release Date
January 8, 2019

Publisher 
Tor.com





Even If I Fall T5W | January 2019 Releases | Blogmas 2018Even If I Fall by Abigail Johnson

I was sold on reading this book as soon as I read murder and the brother confessing to it. Sign me up. I'm fascinated to see how this pans out and the main character deals with becoming a social outcast. 

I did receive an e-arc of this one as well so expect a review close to its release date.

Release Date
January 8, 2019

Publisher 
Inkyard Press





(Reign of the Fallen #2)

This is the second book of the Reign of the Fallen duology (or is it a trilogy/series)? When we left off last time we had some things left undone, and I cannot wait to find out the answers to those things and continue on with the characters that I fell in love with! 

Release Date
January 22, 2019

Publisher
Razorbill







All Is Fair T5W | January 2019 Releases | Blogmas 2018All is Fair by Dee Garrison

This is the first 2019 historical fiction YA book that I'm excited for! With so many good ones released this year in 2018, I cannot wait to see what 2019 brings. 

All is Fair has a boarding school, WWI, and possible a love across social circles? Not sure about that last one but I'm very excited about a boarding school and WWI being the main focuses. I've not seen a lot of YA books around this time period so I'm really hoping this is the start of seeing more of that. 

Release Date
January 22, 2019

Publisher
Swoon Reads


Those are all the books I'm most looking forward to in January 2019. Should I start doing this every month to show what I'm looking forward to most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....