Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Books I'm Excited For In July


Instead of just focusing on one book every week, once a month I'm going to show 4 or 5 books that I'm excited about coming out next month. 

July is a relatively slow month for me with books I'm excited for, with only 14 being on my list. So let's jump in and see what exciting books will be out next month!

Grace & Fury

Grace & Fury by Tracy Banghart


This one is pitched to have the action and intrigue of Red Queen, with the glitter and romance of The Selection Series. Now I've loved the Red Queen series recently, so a book that could be similar to it, will be great!

Release Date: July 26th, 2018





I loved McMillan's Herringford and Watts trilogy and I can't wait to continue on with some of the characters in this book.  I have a digital arc so I expect a review before the release date!


Release Date: July 10th, 2018




I read the first book (Death Below Stairs) in this series earlier this year and while I wasn't in love with it, it did keep me entertained. This one is supposed to be even more about the upstairs life instead of the streets so I am very intrigued by it. 

Release Date: July 3rd, 2018



The Unfortunates

The Unfortunates by Kim Liggett 


What happens when a teenager gets away with murder because of who his father is? Well, apparently he's going to take justice into his own hands. Not exactly sure how that's going to work, but I am intrigued.

Release Date: July 10th, 2018



Like Never and Always

Like Never and Always by Ann Aguire


This one involves two best friends in a car accident, who somehow switch bodies. This sounds like Freaky Friday with a possible mysterious dark twist in it. 

Release Date: July 17th, 2018




Those are the books I'm excited for in July! What books are you excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....