Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #34 I Book Meme

Down the TBR Hole #34 I Book Meme goodreads, tbr, book blogger


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.

This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Currently, I have 2,719 books on my Goodreads TBR. That means I am going to continue on with just showing you the books I get rid of off my shelves until we get down to a more reasonable amount. This week we have 5 books that I added in 2015, 3 books I added in 2016, and 2 books I added in from 2017.

Down the TBR Hole #34 I Book Meme goodreads, tbr, book blogger



*From 2015*

The Devil You Know by Elisabeth de Mariaffi
While the premise of this book sounds really good. I don't want to read this one anymore, because it is compared to Gillian Flynn and I don't typically like those types of books. 

Status: Going

Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
I'm getting rid of this version because I want to read the bind up instead.

Status: Going

12.21.12 by Killian McRae
This sounds like a high fantasy novel. I personally don't like them at this moment, so this one is going.

Status: Going

The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman
This sounds like a very interesting murder mystery, but it also sounds very dark. Which is something that I am trying to avoid at this moment.

Status: Going

Hidden Wings by Cameo Ranea
This sounds a lot like several other books I've read recently, and I'm just not wanting to read another one like it.

Status: Going

*From 2016*

The Betrayal by Helen Dunmore
Post-war Soviet Russia sounds fascinating, but this is the second book in a series. So I'm getting rid of this one and I'm going to try and find the first book.

Status: Going

Ruined by M.C. Frank
This one appears to be a murder mystery, surrounding a romance. Which isn't what I'm really wanting to read right now.

Status: Going

The Finger Trap by Johnny Worthen
This sounds fascinating, and it's set in one of my favorite time periods. Sadly my library doesn't have a copy and I don't see myself buying it.

Status: Going

*From 2017*

A Patient Fury by Sarah Ward
This is the third book in the DC Connie Childs. I have read the first book, and I want to read the 2nd book before I decide if I want to read this one.

Status: Going

Spitfire Down! by S. Block
I'm getting rid of this version because I bought the bind up!

Status: Going


Should I add any books back to my tbr? Or did I dodge any books? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....