Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #30



Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Last week I got rid of 4 books. I'm hoping to do far better than that this week and get rid of at least 5 again. Let's see if I can.





The Program by Suzanne Young
I still want to start this series. Must start this year

Status: Staying

A Sister to Honor by Lucy Ferriss
A pakistan girl. I reall want to read more from this area of the world.

Status: Staying

Like Water on Stone by Dana Walrath
The Armenian genocide of 1915.

Status: Staying

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Rigg's
Going to read this one this year or it's going.

Status: Staying

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
The  basis for the movie clue I think.

Status: Staying

Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
The start of Miss Marple. I'm taking this one off until I actually read one of her books and see if I like them.

Status: Going

The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie 
Just like the other one I want to take this one off and see if I like her writing style first.

Status: Going

Speaks the Nightbird by Robert McCammon
Carolinas in 1699 and witchcraft trials

Status: Staying for now

Eight Cousins by Louisa May Alcott
I read this one as a kid and I don't want to re-read this one right now.

Status: Going

Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
This is one that I want to read this year.

Status: Staying

This week I got rid of three books and two of those could be added back on. Honestly I forgot that I hadn't read a lot of the books that were on this week's selection. If they aren't read by the end of the year though I will be getting rid of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....