Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #20



Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Last week I got rid of 7 books and I'm hoping to get rid of at least 5 books this week. Can I do it? Lets find out.




Planet Urth by Jennifer Martucci
Futuristic book with very few humans left.

Status: Going

Blemished by Sarah Dalton
What happens when your not the perfect that society expects.

Status: Going

Infinite Sacrifice by L.E. Waters
This is a series and I'm just not wanting to start this one right now.

Status: Going

The Hanover Square Affair by Ashley Gardner
Regenecy London. Yes please!

Status: Staying

Shine on by Allsion Jewell
When her step-father dies she wants to find answers.

Status: Staying

Demonsouled by Jonathan Moeller
Why did I add this book?

Status: Going

Tess by Antoinette Stockenberg
Gilded Age through Gatsby era? I'm intrigued

Status: Staying

Don't Be A Stranger b y A.R. Winters
This one sounds like a quick chic-lit feeling book.

Status: Staying

The Crypt by Jonas Saul
A mystery in Budapest. But it's the third in a series.

Status: Going

Gastien by Caddy Rowland
Young painter.

Status: Going

This week I got rid of 6 books! Not as good as last week, but still very happy with that number.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of this meme! I usually just do one big purge every couple of months but I like the smaller scale of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the small scale of it, and how you can choose how many you go through, and if you have a set goal you want each week or not to get rid of.

      Delete
    2. I think I'm going to make it a monthly thing on my blog just to keep up on it all :)

      Delete

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....