Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #18


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.
Last week I got rid of 6 books! This week I'm hoping to get the same amount or maybe even more? Do you think it's possible?




Dying For Christmas by Tammy Cohen
It's a Christmas book so I must at least try and read it.

Status: Staying

Clockwise by Elle Strauss
Just not into this one anymore.

Status: Going

Jenny Pox by J.L. Bryan
Nope can't do another girl causes virus book.

Status: Going

Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn
Why do I keep adding Dystopian type novels?

Status: Going

Fateful by Cheri Schmidt
When did I add this one?

Status: Going

Shadow of Time by Jen Minkman
This one could be interesting.

Status: Staying

Galdoni by Cheree Alsop
I think I got this one for free on Amazon.

Status: Going

Everblue by Brenda Pandos
Not feeling into the whole family goes missing and must be found in a magical world.

Status: Going

Introductions by C.L. Stone
Why did I add this one?

Status: Going

Land by Theresa Shaver
Another Dystopian, how do I keep finding them.

Status: Going

This week I got rid of 8 books! I didn't even know that was possible. As always if you're doing this challenge as well please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....