Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #16

Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.
Last week I got rid of 4 more books! I'm really starting to see some progress with this challenge. I wonder how many books I've gotten rid of total since the start?




Anathema by K.A. Tucker
Just not into this one right now

Status: Going

Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis
I just can't get into Vampire books right now.

Status: Going

Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts
This one looks like it will be a good pool read.

Status: Staying

How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez
I feel like I should really try and read this one.

Status: Staying

Habits Of The House by Fay Weldon
This was one I added to try and cure my Downton Abbey fix.

Status: Going

A French Girl in New York by Anna Adams
This one will be a good one to break up all the Historical Fiction I'm planning to read next year.

Status: Staying

Saving Wishes by G.J. Walker-Smith
Another one I got for free from Amazon.

Status: Going

The Quilters Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini
Not into this type of story right now.

Status: Going

All Fall Down by Ally Carter
I miss reading Carter's books!

Status: Staying

When by Victoria Laurie
A girl who can see numbers above people. This could get interesting.

Status: Staying

I got rid of 5 books this week. As always if you're doing this challenge as well please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....