Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #14


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.
Last week I got rid of six books! This week I'm hoping to get rid of at least 3 books.





The Untied Kingdowm by Kate Johnson

This one does still sound interesting.

Status: Staying

Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

I've never really been into the Robin hood books surprisingly.

Status: Going

Burial Rites by Hannah Kent

Iceland murder? Yes please

Status: Staying

Liars. Inc by Paula Stokes

I can see why I added this one, but right now I'm just not into it.

Status: Going

The Leveller by Julia Durango

Recently saw this one at my library and I wanted to pick it up so bad.

Status: Staying

The Memory Key by Liana Liu

Losing my memories is something that scares me so, for now, I'm going to have to pass.

Status: Going

The Distance Between the Lost and Found
I had forgotten about this book.

Status: Staying 

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

This was one I added just because everyone was talking about it.

Status: Going

Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers

I really want to read this one this spring/summer.

Status: Staying

The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey

This sounds like a good January read!

Status: Staying

I got rid of four books this week. As always if your doing this challenge as well please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....