Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #13



Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.
Last week I got rid of four books! But we have a problem, I'm back to adding books to my tbr and it's back up to 2,500... I'm either going to have to get tougher on the ones I'm going through or start reading 5 books a week. Not sure either is possible most weeks. But I'm going to try and that's all I can do. 





The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
I still really want to read this one. 

Status: Staying 

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
This is one that everyone talks about and I am going to be reading it next year finally!

Status: Staying

Big Girl Small by Rachel DeWoskin
With so few books that involve people that are short, this one is a must read for me!

Status: Staying

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
I've tried to get into this one multiple times and I just can't.

Status: Going

Robopocalypse by Daniel H. Wilson
This is one that I might eventually read, but right now it's a no.

Status: Going

The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
I don't remember adding this one.

Status: Going

Girl In Translation by Jean Kwok
I'm so disappointed that I haven't read this one yet.

Status: Staying

The Lock Artist by Steve Hamilton
I don't see myself ever reading this one.

Status: Going

Longbourn by Jo Baker
Considering I don't see myself reading Pride and Prejudice unless it's for school, this book isn't for me.

Status: Going

Fools by Joan Silber
Why did I add this one?

Status: Going

This week I got rid of six books! I'm so excited and I hope I'm able to keep this going. If your doing this as well please let me know so I can follow along with you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....