Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #11


I'm back to being where I was when we started with my TBR. Oopsies. At least I'm adding books that I do plan to read for a change. Right? 
Last week I got rid of three books off of my TBR and I'm hoping that this week goes just as well.




weeklymeme, bookmeme, book blogger, blogger, tbr, goodreads

A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier
This one is currently on order from my library!

Status: Staying

The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
This one I added just because everyone was talking about it and it was an award winner. Sadly I don't see myself actually reading this one.

Status: Going

Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal
I want to try this one on audio, but I'm still unsure if I'm actually going to read it.

Status: Staying for now

Overseas by Beatriz Williams
Why did I add this one?

Status: Going

The Foreshadowing by Marcus Sedgwick
This one looks like it could be really good and it's about WWI for a change.

Status: Staying

Landline by Rainbow Rowell
I still really want to read this one, just afraid it won't live up to all the hype.

Status: Staying

The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
This is one of those that was just added because everyone was talking about it.

Status: Going

The Kept by James Scott
This one sounds like it could be interesting.

Status: Staying

The Deepest Secret by Carla Buckley
I don't remember adding this one either.

Status: Going

The Secret Daughter of the Tsar by Jennifer Laam
All things involving the Tsars fascinates me and I want to read them.

Status: Staying

This week I got rid of four books! Two weeks of getting rid of lots of books. Let's hope this keeps happening.
If you're also doing this challenge please link me to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....