Thursday, August 17, 2017

Waiting On Thursday! Week #1


Instead of it being Waiting On Wednesday which was created by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. I've decided to move it to Thursdays. Making it now be Waiting on Thursday, not as catchy, but will work better in my posting schedule. Now onto the real reason, you're reading this post. What I can't wait for this week




Chasing Red (Red, #1)

Synopsis


Find out why millions of readers love Chasing Red

Chasing Red is the Wattpad phenomenon with over 130 million reads, and one million reads each week. Revised and with new original content, it will be published in two volumes, Chasing Red and Always Red. New readers and fans alike will fall in love with Red and Caleb--over and over again.

HER HEART MIGHT BE THE ONE THING HE CAN'T WIN...
When cynical straight-A college student Veronica "Red" Strafford gets kicked out of her apartment, notorious basketball player Caleb Lockhart offers her a place to stay. Intensely drawn to her, Caleb wants something for the first time in his life. But Veronica's painful past makes trusting difficult, and her heart might just be the one thing Caleb can't win.

They said she was going to be my ruin...then let her ruin me.



Why I'm Waiting

I recently got this as an e-arc on NetGalley, and I requested this one as it is a new adult and a wattpad book. New Adult I'm always trying to give a go and looking for ones that aren't just. Seeing it is also a wattpad author also had me interested as I hear a lot of good things about it. I'm also trying to read some happier or more just funnish reads as I have spent most of the summer reading historical or mystery thriller books.

Information

  • Format: Paperback/Kindle
  • Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca  
  • Expected Publication:  September 5th, 2017
What book are you excited for in Septemeber?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....