Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing #Blogmas2k16

 


I can't believe it's only four days until Christmas Eve! How is this possible? I feel like December has been a crazy mess with hardly any time for Christmas activities. While I didn't really ask for many books for Christmas here are some of the ones I wouldn't mind getting if I had asked for them. 
 

Between Shade Of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

I've read this book before, but I would love to reread it before the movie comes out in 2017.
 

Lair Of Dreams by Libba Bray

While I haven't read the Diviners yet, I know that I will want to marathon as much of this series as possible when I do read it. 

The Nightingale Girls by Donna Douglas

This sounds like it will be a little bit like Call the Midwife, and I am so here for that. 


 

Wolf By Wolf and Blood For Blood by Ryan Graudin 

I loved Wolf by Wolf and I really want to read Blood For Blood. Also I believe these are the UK versions and I absolutely love the way they look. 


Flygirl by Sherri L. Smith

I really want to start reading Historical Fiction again, and this seems like a good place to start. Not only is this about a young woman, but it's also a POC who wants to be in the airforce during WWII.


 Dear Killer by [Ewell, Katherine]

Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell

A teenager girl who is London's perfect killer. This one should be interesting. 

 

Briar Rose by Jane Yolen

A sleeping beauty retelling during WWII. While sleeping beauty hasn't been my favorite princess story, with the add in of WWII I feel like I will enjoy this one though.


 

The Prime Ministers Secret Agent by Susan Elia MacNeal

I don't really know much about England's secret agents, and I know this is fiction, but I feel like this will be a good and easy place to start.

Mrs. Lincolns Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini

This is adult fiction, but I find the premise really interesting. I don't know much about the real Mrs. Lincoln and I feel like again this will be a good and easy start to learning more about her. 


Those were all of my choices for the books I would love to get for Christmas. What did you ask for?
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....