For 2017 I have several goals that I would like to complete not only with reading, but also with my blog. In 2016 I really started investing more time in this blog and I want to continue with that in 2017. I've loved getting to know so many new people and reading so many good books and getting to talk about them and interact a little bit with some of the authors. The book community is one that I love even with all of it's problems because we actively try to help everyone and include everyone. I want to be apart of something like that and keep it all inclusive and constantly learning. I also want to keep reading even more than I have this year,with reading 147 books I know I can do even better in 2017 because of how much I'm enjoying reading and not pushing myself to read books I don't like. So without further ado lets see what my reading and blogging goals will be for 2017!
- Read 261 books. That is a lot and I'll be okay if I don't read that much, but I also want to challenge myself after reading over 150 books in 2016.
- Read 12 Classics.
- Read 10 Debut Authors
- Read 5 Nonfiction
- Read more diversely
- Read all of the books on my #0by18 TBR
- Get my Netgalley percentage up to 80% at least. (right now it's at 50%
That's all of the big bookish goals I would like to accomplish this coming year.
- Post 4 to 5 times a week
- Keep up to date on cross-posting
- Get #YAAroundTheWorld going for real
- Update my review archive weekly
- Update my quote posting archive weekly (I post the quotes on my instagram.)
Those were all of the goals I've been thinking about for awhile with my blog.
I feel like all of these goals are really obtainable for me as long as I keep going with my planning and make sure I don't get behind in my reviews like I did for part of last year.
What are your goals for this coming year?