Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #33


Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.

This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Currently, I have 2,722 books on my Goodreads TBR. That means I am going to continue on with just showing you the books I get rid of off my shelves until we get down to a more reasonable amount. This week we have 5 books that I added in 2015, 3 books I added in 2016, and 2 books I added in from 2017.



*From 2015*

All my Love, Detrick by Roberta Kagan
While this book does sound interesting from a historical point of view. I just don't see myself reading this one anytime soon.

Status: Going

Night in Shanghai by Nicole Mones
This one does sound fascinating to me as it follows two different people in Japan during the 1930's. Again with this one, I don't see myself reading it anytime soon, or even adding it to my physical tbr soon.

Status: Going

Twisted Linen by C.W. Cook
A Christian thriller could be interesting but I'm a little off thriller's right now especially when they involve religion.

Status: Going

The Dying of the Light by Jason Kristopher
Do I love zombie tv shows? Yes. But I don't see myself wanting to start a zombie series of books.

Status: Going

Found Innocent by Carolyn Arnold
The 4th book in a cop mystery series. While I might want to start this series one day, I know it won't be with the 4th book.

Status: Going

*From 2016*

Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
I remember this one being really hyped up, and then hearing nothing about. Because of that and how I don't really want to start a new fantasy type of book right now. This one is....

Status: Going

Model Undercover by Carina Axelsson
A fashion world mystery sounds fun. But I also know that I'm probably never going to read this one.

Status: Going

Consider by Kristy Acevedo
I love that this one deals with anxiety, but again I just don't want to start a new fantasy series at this moment.

Status: Going


*From 2017*

A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley
I added this one because it was made into a movie. But right now I don't see myself reading this one. I do plan on watching the movie though.

Status: Going

Untitled by Anna Jarzab
This would have been the third book in the Many World series. Sadly it has been canceled by the publisher.

Status: Going :(

Those were the ten books I got rid of this week! Do you think I should add any of these back to my tbr and read them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....