Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Down the TBR Hole #19



Down the TBR Hole was created by Lia from LOSTINASTORY.
This weekly meme is to help you get your tbr down to a more manageable number, by going through 10 books from your shelves and deciding if you will really read the book or not, and getting rid of the ones you no longer want to read.

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a good start to 2018 and finding books you love! I'm finally back to this and I desperatly need to get books off of my Goodreads TBR shelf because I have it up to 2,738.. yikes
Last time I got rid of 8 books. Let's hope I can do just as good this week.





From the Wreckage by Michele G. Miller
This one sounds like a really good contemporary type story.

Status: Staying

Grasping at Eternity by Karen Hooper
Memory loss and possibly living forever. yes please!

Status: Staying

The Story of Awkward by R.K. Ryals
Even though this book is a little random, I still want to try and read it.

Status: Staying

Savor by Megan Duncan
Another story where a girl on her birthday gets visited by some people and finds out she's needed. Not feeling this right now.

Status: Going

Lonely Souls by Karice Bolton
Kind of like the one before this. Just not into it right now.

Status: Going

Gone by Christine Kersey
When you run away and then return and everyones gone. 

Status: Going

Evolution by Kelly Carrero
Girl finds out she can heal almost instantly.

Status: Going

Talented by Sophie Davis
Mind manipulator teenager. 

Status: Going

Deep Blue Secret by Christie Anderson
Boy makes girl attracted to him basically. NO

Status: Going

Entangled by Nikki Jefford
Diabolical twins who go on a rampage.

Status: Going


This week I got rid of 7 books. I'm very happy with that and I think I'll be able to keep it up for the next week while we go through some of these free e-books I've gotten over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....