Saturday, September 10, 2016

#DIVERSEATHON ANNOUNCEMENT & TBR : Read-A-Thon : 2016




This read-a-thon is going on from September 12th - 19th. During this read-a-thon is a opportunity for everyone to read more diversely and be able to talk about the books were reading to get a better understanding of what everyone thinks of them. You can get recommendations here

The hosts:

Monica @monicakwatson 
Whitney @whittynovels 
Christina @LCMarie19

My TBR:

Every Falling Star: The True Story of How I Survived and Escaped North KoreaFreedom's Just Another WordIf I Was Your Girl
If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo (ya, trans)
Freedom's Just Another Word by Caroline Stellings (ya, African American, Canadian)
Every Falling Star by Sungju Lee (North Korean, memoir, YA)


I feel like this is a doable TBR for me. Hopefully I'll be able to read all of these and stick to this list as well.

You can follow my updates on what I'm reading
Goodreads:Readingwitherin
Twitter: @Readingwithwrin

What books do you plan to read during this read-a-thon?


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....