Sunday, August 13, 2017

7in7 Readathon TBR! August 14th-20th


7in7 Readathon is from August 14th - 20th. 

It's Hosted by:
Follow the readathon twitter as well @7in7readathon

This readathon comes at a perfect time for as it's about 2 weeks before college starts up again for me, and it takes place during ARC August. So far this month I've been able to read a book a day, and I want to keep that up, and maybe even get ahead a little bit, as I don't know how demanding my classes will be once they start.

My TBR

The Death House by Sarah Pinborough
Darkest Hour by Caroline Tung Richmond
Limo's Lattes and My Life on the Fringe by Nancy Rue
Berserker by Emmy Laybourne
We Can't Be Friends by Cyndy Etler
12 Days at Berkley Manor by Michelle Griep
Hicksville Redemption by Mary Karlik

Most of these books are under 300 pages or just a little over, so I should be able to finish them all in a day.

If you're doing this readathon what's your tbr?



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year! New Blog!

Happy New Year! As you can probably tell from the title of this post I have some news. It's exciting news for Reading With Wrin ....